For A Single Applicant
- The premium rate of $2.44 is applicable to each day of coverage.
- For national students studying in another province or territory in Canada, the rate will be 50% less than the rate for a Single Applicant.
For Family Coverage (Available for spouse and dependent children when all family members reside together and are under age 55)
- The rate is two times the Single Applicant's rate.
Note: All applicants must be under the age of 55. Coverage must not exceed 365 days.
- Premium rate is in $CAD per person.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Number of coverage days must include:
- The date of departure;
- The date of return; and
- The number of days in between.
- Coverage will not take effect if the applicant's method of payment is not honoured.