Get increased coverage for prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
Some families need extra coverage for vision care. Boost your maximum reimbursement for prescription lenses, frames, contact lenses and laser eye surgery with the Vision Enhanced Add-On.
- Increases vision coverage to a total maximum of $500 per person every 3 years
- Includes $100 towards laser eye surgery
- Apply with no medical information required
- Increases vision coverage to a total maximum of $500 per person every 3 consecutive years (up from $250 per person every 2 years) towards prescription lenses, frames, contact lenses and laser eye surgery
- $60 per person every 2 consecutive years towards optometrist fees after government health plan maximums are reached
- Preferred Vision and Hearing Services (PVS) discounts of up to 20% on lenses, frames, contact lenses and laser eye surgery at participating optical retailers (visit www.pvs.ca for more details)
- Available only with the purchase of a Flexcare® ComboPlus™, DrugPlus™ or DentalPlus™ plan
- Not available for the ComboPlus™ Starter plan
Flexcare® Plans Important Notice
For Vision Care and Hearing Aid benefits, one year is defined as a Benefit Year (the 12 consecutive months following the incurred date of the claim). For all other benefits, one year is defined as an Anniversary Year (the 12 consecutive months following the Effective Date of the Policy and every 12-month period thereafter).
Ready to help protect your family?
Request a brochure
Earn Air Miles® reward miles
Call 1-844-378-3865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Our customer service representatives are available Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)